The Gmat Dojo Island Bootcamp is a ten-day course in Quant and Verbal. It's a start-to-finish, Zero-to-Hero program.
- In the Quant track you'll learn all the techniques of Algebra and Geometry, applications to GMAT problems, Number Picking, and many special topics: counting, remainders, ratios, and probability.
- The Verbal track will bring you to mastery of GMAT Grammar and Logic. You'll drill questions on a daily basis, discuss logic models and elimination tactics,
The Canary Islands, a notoriously nice place to spend the winter.
1) December 9th - December 22nd, 2019
2) December 23rd - January 5th, 2020
All-inclusive* (Breakfast, Catered Lunch, Private Studio, White Sand Beach BBQ, Quant + Verbal Course): €1950
Quant Half-day (Breakfast, Dorm room, White Sand Beach BBQ, Quant Course): €990
Verbal-only (Private Studio, White Sand Beach BBQ, Verbal Course): €1220
Dune-buggy day trip: €240
Upgrade Private Studio: €380
We offer a free diagnostic test on most Sundays. Based on that result, you will know whether to prepare verbal or quant or both. RSVP using the form here.
* Sign-ups for all-inclusive are eligible to join an Amsterdam Quant 600 course at no additional charge, a €275 value.