The GMAT Bootcamp is a 7-day immersion course. With this framework, you can significantly improve your score in just one working week. We created this format because students have found it easier to focus when the whole week is built around studying for the test.
- In Math, we cover Arithmetic, Algebra, and problem solving for the Quantitative Reasoning section.
- In English, we cover American Grammar and Logic Models for the Verbal Reasoning section.
- On Sunday there is a full GMAT simulation.
- As a bonus, participants in the complete Bootcamp also enjoy free and full access to the Simulation Sessions - an additional 16 hours of structured practice (see table).
- March: 11/03 - 17/03
- April: 22/04 - 28/04
- May: 20/05 - 26/05
- June: 24/06 - 30/06
The table shows the daily schedule for the GMAT Bootcamp.
VERBAL COURSE TIMES
- Lectures: Monday to Thursday 09:00 - 13:00
- Simulations: Friday 9:00 - 13:00 + Sunday 14:00 - 18:00
QUANT COURSE TIMES
- Lectures: Monday - Thursday 14:00 - 18:00
- Simulations: Friday 14:00 - 18:00 + Sunday 19:00 - 22:00
The Bootcamp is suitable for students with no prior experience, but also for those who have taken another course, and yet have trouble applying the material to real-time questions.