Depending on your target score, you may like to start with one or both of the 600-level courses.
- Individually, a 600 course covers the topics required to reach a 50th percentile score in that section.
- Taken together, the two courses cover all the topics required to reach a combined score of 550-620.
- April 02 - April 28
- April 30 - May 26
- June 04 - June 30
- July 09 - July 28
The 600 series meets 3x per week, over a four-week period.
- Tuesday and Thursday are lectures on GMAT Quant and Verbal.
- Each week, on Sunday morning there is a GMAT diagnostic test.
VERBAL COURSE TIMES
- Lectures: 4x Tuesday 18:00 - 22:00
QUANT COURSE TIMES
- Lectures: 4x Thursday 18:00 - 22:00
- Sunday 09:00 - 13:00